As progressive and technological driven Building Surveyors in Aylesham we really appreciate the benefits a drone can bring to building surveys, defect analysis and grounds inspection and that is why we have partnered up with a CAA Approved Commercial UAV Pilot in Aylesham who holds comprehensive public liability insurance for the use of the drone. Everything needed to legally operate the drone for commercial applications, because we only do things right.
The benefits of drone surveys for roof and other hard to reach building locations are clear, the footage is good 4K quality taken from the ground and considerably cheaper than more traditional methods such as scaffolding hire or cherry picker hire to get an overview of these areas.
All of our drones building survey footage is filmed in 4K offering extremely high definition video that can be used for photo quality capture and paused to give excellent views of the building / roof being surveyed.
Drone Surveys are especially useful when access is difficult or unstable and health and safety is at risk
Example Drone Survey Aylesham
Real Life Roof Survey Photos (Actual Drone / Actual Operator)
Benefits of a Drone Survey Include:
- The ability to inspect unsafe and difficult to access roofs with ease
- Save money on having to hire expensive Scaffolding and Access Equipment
- Close-up footage stills and video of the building or roof
- A cost effective, fast, efficient and high quality service
- We are able dependant on size of instruction to deploy our Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), drone inspection and drone survey services to most areas of the United Kingdom.
- We provide a vast range of specialist aerial services and operate within numerous industrial and commercial sectors, delivering a complete aerial inspection and survey solution to our clients.
- All our drones are operated by CAA Approved Commercial UAV Pilots that are also fully insured to carry out your surveys.
- We have many years experience in property surveying and accordingly bringing this invaluable additional asset to our business is helping us achieve the customer satisfaction and expectations our clients look for.