Home Condition Survey
In addition to the suite of RICS branded HomeBuyer Reports, we are able to offer the excellent jargon-free Home Condition Survey by SAVA.
With its simple 1 -3 rating system which is also colour coded to indicate the risk level and the individual items rating it allows you to quickly determine the levels and not get held back by surveyor talk. In addition to this, it comes with helpful fact sheets on electrics, gas and asbestos as required.
What your Home Buyers Building Survey Covers
- Your Home Buyers Building Survey tells you all you need to know, in a comprehensive, and easily understood way.
The surveyor gives each part of the structure of the main building a condition rating:Condition Rating 1: Normal maintenance must be carried out.
- Condition Rating 2: Repairs or replacements are needed but the surveyor does not consider these to be serious or urgent.
- Condition Rating 3: These are defects which are either serious, a health & safety issue, and/or require urgent repair or replacement or the surveyor feels that further investigation is required. You may wish to obtain quotes for additional work where a Condition rating 3 is given, prior to exchange of contract.
The more information you have, the more informed a decision you can make. Your Home Buyers Building Survey will tell you about:
- Building condition and defects
- Any structural movement
- Damp, rot and woodworm
- Heating and electrical services
- and many more items all in the same jargon-free format
Contact Us Today:
Call, email or complete the contact form for your free quote to undertake a Home Condition Survey for you, We cover Canterbury, Whitstable, Thanet, Margate, Herne Bay and the rest of Kent
We cover Canterbury, Margate, Ramsgate, Whitstable, Herne Bay, Folkestone, Dover, Deal, Ash, Sandwich, Faversham, Sittingbourne and Other Kent Locations for all Our Party Wall, Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports.