The RICS HomeBuyer Report
Home Heroes Limited are Licenced Providers of the RICS Homebuyer surveys the leading industry standard when it comes to prospective purchasers surveys.
Doesn’t the bank do the survey?
The most frequent question we get asked is, but we’ve had a survey the bank arranged it while it true that you can have a Level 2 or 3 survey through your mortgage provider. It is more likely a valuation report that has been commissioned and these are there purely to make sure the bank has the ability to get back from the property in resale what you’ve asked it to lend you. It doesn’t report on lots of things and in most cases, you never get to see it.
So why the HomeBuyer Report?
Your RICS Homebuyers Report consists of information such as:
- The condition of the property, generally speaking
- Guidance concerning the condition of the property’s major parts, as well as adjoining structures like the garage and any other external element that the building might come with
- Any major damages or defects that might affect the overall value of the property (especially defects that can affect the most accessible areas of the property)
- Any pressing matters that will need to be addressed before you will be able to enter into a binding contract with the seller, including but not limited to any inspections that will need to be carried out by additional surveyors
- Easy to understand traffic light system
Is this the right level Survey for me?
Choose this report if you need more extensive information whilst buying or selling a conventional house, flat or bungalow,
built from common building materials and in reasonable condition. It costs more than the Condition Report but includes:
• all of the features in the Condition Report;
• a list of problems that the surveyor considers may affect the property;
• advice on repairs and ongoing maintenance;
• issues that need to be investigated to prevent serious damage or dangerous conditions;
• legal issues that need to be addressed before completing your purchase; and
• information on location, local environment and the recorded energy efficiency (where available).
Ask your surveyor for a detailed ‘Description of the RICS HomeBuyer (Survey) Service’ leaflet.
We recommend a Full Building Survey (Level 3) for properties older than 75 years old or those that have had extensive modifications such as extensions, loft conversions etc.
Compare RICS Branded Surveys
In addition to the RICS branded surveys, we are able to offer custom Building Surveys.
Contact Us Today:
Call, email or complete the contact form for your free quote to undertake a Home Condition Survey for you, We cover Canterbury, Whitstable, Thanet, Margate, Herne Bay and the rest of Kent
We cover Canterbury, Margate, Ramsgate, Whitstable, Herne Bay, Folkestone, Dover, Deal, Ash, Sandwich, Faversham, Sittingbourne and Other Kent Locations for all Our Party Wall, Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports.